- Vintage 1950s colorful Asian/Japanese design cookie tins.
- Gray Dunn Biscuit Manufacturers, Established 1853. A Product of Scotland.
- Made from metal and enamel
- 7 inches in diameter by 5 inches high
- The perfect retro-chic piece for your collection
- Both tins are in very good "vintage" condition, however the one on the left has slightly more rust and has a small bend on the bottom edge (see image). Will sell the one in better condition for $35, and the other for $25, or both for $50.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|